01 January 2010

Preparation

With only two days left before Paris, things are defiantly a little crazy. My living room and bedroom look like a tornado hit it- although I guess that is to be expected.

I'm currently attempting to fit everything I need for six months into one very large L.L. Bean duffel bag and my backpack. Somehow I'm foreseeing another suitcase coming into the equation but we'll have to wait and see! I normally use two suitcases for a one week trip to Chicago- needless to say packing has been an adventure. I'm using the travel bags that can compress clothes - which are a lifesaver- but there is still so much I want to take!


Until I have something more to say (which will most likely be when I arrive in France on Monday),

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I was hoping that when I got into the office today I'd find a message that you arrived safely in Paris. I'm going to assume that no news is good news and you're too busy getting acclimated to update the blog.

    Seriously, you didn't go to Paris so that you'd have something to blog....you went for an adventure.

    Good for you. you go Girl.

    Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I heard from your Mom that you've arrived in Paris! Yippee! I can hardly believe you are really there! Just wait, we'll be there visiting before you know it! How is it? Is it as beautiful as they say it is? Enjoy and I'll keep posted by your Mom!

    Love,
    Auntie Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!!!!! How's is everything going so far??? How was your flight??? i know the weather was nice in for flying but I'm betting that security at the airport was kind of a nighmare, lol. Because you were traveling to France the same day I left Ireland and the day after the security breech in New Jersey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you made it safe! Enjoy yourself and get ready for your water skiing lessons this summer!

    Puff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah!
    Hope all is still going well with you! Your Mom has been updating me daily! It sounds like such an amazing experience! Have fun, enjoy yourself, and once school starts - be sure to leave a little time to study!
    Love,
    Auntie Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,

    Sounds like you're having a great time. Glad everything is going well. Love your blog. Gregg goes back to school Monday and starts an intership at the Clark Museum in Williamstown.

    Love
    Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,
    You probably think that I am not paying attention. You know how technology challenges me - so I have no idea what happened to my previous posts.

    I'm glad your having fun - don't forget to be careful - always!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah,
    You are seeing so many wonderful things, how will yo ever decide which ones to show me when I visit you in April?
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete